- Woods’ Exit Strategy? Liberia’s Public Works Minister Throws Resignation Hint
- 'We Are Waiting': China Confirms Interest in Liberia's Wologisi Mines, Eyed By India
- Rampant Fiscal Indiscipline: Liberia’s Finance Minister Points Accusing Fingers
- The Aftermath- Buchanan Without BRE: Residents Moving on After Investment Snafu
- Party Rivalry: Nimba Lawmakers’ Prince Johnson, Yealue in War Of Words
- Another Land Crisis Hits Bassa Community, Residents Plead For 2-Year Notice
- Stressing Effective Communication, NEC Begins Formulation Strategy
- A Mighty Fall: Barrolle go down 0-2 to ELWA United in LFA 2nd Division
- Doubts Over Oil Discovery in Liberia; Did African Petroleum Stretch the Truth?
Letter to the Editor
- Bishop Michael Francis: A Lone Voice For Social Justice
- “A Tribute to the Conscience of our nation, the late Comrade Archbishop Michael K. Francis”
- Liberia Media Blackout Violates Right To Know
- ‘Another Error’: LWSC Board Chair Reacts To ‘Kimmie Weeks Lied’
- Memo to the President of Liberia: Restrain Your “War Dogs”, Madam President!
WHO ARE WE
Frontpageafricaonline.com is Liberia’s leading investigative online news magazine. The website is a counterpart to the newspaper and its reader-ship spans the entire globe. We go beyond reporting the news. We add value to news reporting by providing detailed analysis and historical perspective to each news story. We also provide insightful business analysis as Africa becomes the new emerging market so that investors and entrepreneurs can exploit opportunities and minimize their risks. Frontpageafricaonline.com recognizes its responsibility to the community and its stories have highlighted the many needs Liberians around the world have.
Frontpageafricaonline.com readers tend to be college-educated and majority of them reside outside of Liberia. Only 20% of the readership resides in Liberia. 70% of this group resides in the United States. while the rest span the globe. Their age range from 18-55 years old and are vocal make their opinions heard through the interactivity the website provides.
Frontpageafricaonline.com averages approximately 1 million hits per month. and our readers spend a cumulative average of 30 minutes a day often returning for breaking news and updates to previous news stories.
FrontpageAfrica has received many prestigious awards placing its quality reporting and background analysis, design, and its ability to deliver breaking news as it develops. In 2011, the newspaper and its online counterpart has garnered awards including Best Newspaper, Best Environmental Reporter, Best Woman Issues Reporter. In 2010, the newspaper also won the award for being the news organization with the best breaking news and real-time news coverage .
To our business partners who use FPA to advertise their goods and services, our dedicated business accounts team will work with you in coordinating the creation of eye-catching ads by our online graphics department. Our website www.frontpageafricaonline.com and newspaper allows you to take a multimedia approach to reach your customers.